January Whole30 is well underway and this time around I felt more prepared and ready than ever!
In part, because this is my 4th time participating in this program, but more so because there are so many great Whole30 endorsed products on the market now.
I was first introduced to Siete Foods through one of my favorite food bloggers, TheDefinedDish. I love their cassava flour tortillas and their grain-free tortilla chips are unreal. So you could imagine my pure delight when I found their taco seasoning and enchilada sauce in WholeFoods AND they both had the Whole30 stamp of approval!
Pre-packaged taco seasoning is one of those foods, that surprisingly has a lot of hidden ingredients. When I did my first Whole30 and started diligently reading labels I was shocked at the lack of ‘clean’ options out there. Thankfully, I can find Siete products not only at Whole Foods and Wegmans, but my local Giant, Wal-Mart, and Target as well!
If you’re curious where you might find their products use their location finder on their website: https://sietefoods.com/pages/locator or order online.
Whole30 Zucchini Beef Enchiladas
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 packet Siete Taco Seasoning
- 1 jar Siete Red Enchilada Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Saute beef 7-8 minutes or until cooked through
- Add Siete Taco Seasoning per packet directions
- While the beef cooks, use a wide vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini into ribbons (you should be able to get 36 pieces out of 2 zucchini)
- Pour a little Siete Red Enchilada sauce into an oven safe dish, coating the bottom
- Lay out 3 slices of zucchini, slightly overlapping and scoop a little over a spoonful of meat onto the zucchini
- Roll tight and place in dish
- Spoon more enchilada sauce over top
- Bake 20 minutes or until the zucchini has softened