As I’ll be sharing a lot of recipes and healthy eats here on the blog, I decided to highlight 5 kitchen essentials that you might not know you need but will definitely make your life so much easier! Add these to your Holiday wishlists or gift them to others! You can thank me later 😉
- Thermapen Kitchen Thermometer: This has been a game changer in our household. We use our Thermapen at least 5 times a week and its hands down one of the top kitchen thermometers on the market. Not only is it extremely accurate but it also has a rotating display making it super easy to read. Cook your meat or fish to perfection every time, no more worrying about under or over cooking.
- Smart Weigh Kitchen Scale: I absolutely loveeeee our kitchen scale. We have the Smart Weight Professional which not only lets you convert from grams to millimeters to ounces to pounds but also lets you zero out plate or bowl weights. It’s extremely easy to use and has been a life saver when trying to sort out proper portions.
- Garlic Cutter: My mom and dad always find us the coolest kitchen gadgets and this garlic chopper is by far one of their greatest finds. It comes with 2 interchangeable blades, so in seconds you have perfectly sliced or minced garlic. It’s easy to clean, dishwasher safe and small to store.
- Measurement Conversion Magnet: Outside of asking Alexa, keeping this chart on hand acts as a helpful reference when trying to quickly increase or decrease recipe serving sizes.
- Airtight Glass Containers: Tim and I have been trying to move away from using disposable and reusable plastics in our household. Glass, airtight containers have made all the difference. Not only are they much safer (no worrying about BPAs) but they last longer and are easy to clean.
Do you have kitchen gadgets that you simply can’t live without?